- Donate to the missionary fund. Missionaries are to have $400 a month. Our bishop said that if we gave a dollar a month (per person) our ward could pay for a missionary for a month. What a small amount of money that can go such a long ways. He also said that any amount of a donation, will bring missionary experiences into our lives!
- Work on your food storage. Make it so that if you had to live off of it, you could! Also a suggestion was to put paper products in your storage. Even though you have plates and cups, you don't want to have to waste your water on cleaning your dish!
- Get at least a 4 generation pedigree chart for each person in your home. (I went to work putting my geneology into the PAF software and it amazed me how far back I could go!- with help from charts my mom and the family search had.)
- Donate to Fast Offerings
So Joe and I were both very motivated after that and we have gone to work on these things! We also got a tithing slip and there is more than just a line for tithing and fast offerings!!! HA HA HA! I am not sure how many times in my life I have filled one of those out but I am just realizing that there are other lines. Joe and I's goal is to donate a little money to each line. I know that we will be blessed.

Wow Tiffany thanks for sharing that. What great insights.
ReplyDelete