
Since I was a little tied up last week, I am going to do two posts this time. On November 7, 2009, Heaven got a little sweeter with our cute niece Grace. She passed away at home and we will miss her soooo much! But we have learned so much from that little girl!
- Life is short
- Dance in the rain
- Have something that helps you go to sleep (Pink and Soft)
- Have a purpose (if you saw the picture with her driving a little car, you will understand!)
- Remember the people that matter most in life
- When someone you love walks in the door, go as fast as you can to greet them!
- Your never too little to have some pig tails
- Love shoes!
The list could go on and on!! She is such a special girl and we will always remember how sweet she is!
The Funeral was an amazing one! It brought such comfort into my life! I can't imagine not having the gospel. It is such a blessing. The Hills are such great people and we are grateful they are our family!

No comments:
Post a Comment