Friday, November 6, 2009

"God is my copilot"

This week has been just a usual week.
Monday: I had to go to work cleaning an office building.
Tuesday: Joe had school and I passed out flyers to the YSA in our ward. (Joe and I are the YSA advisors) I managed to get out to everyone so that was good!
Wednesday: I had to do my cleaning job and Joe had meetings and visits for church.
**Funny story** While Joe was doing visits, we (my sister and friend Tina) had Tina's husband run over to the church and put a hitch cover on that says "God is my copilot". When Joe came home, he said "so I guess while I was a my meetings, some christan group came around and put this cover on my hitch that says "god is my copilot". I was like "Oh really! That's weird! Did Steve (Elder's pres.) have one on his truck?" "He was like I don't know...let me call him!" So he called him and they were just in disbelief about this. Joe was the only one that had one! (weird) So then I was like well was there a note or anything? So he goes down and brings it to me and was like "THE BIRDS did it!!! Were you in on this?" I just started busting up!! It was so funny!! So now we are supposed to pass it on. We are thinking the bishop...
Thursday: We went to dinner with my family and then my mom and sisters and I went to The Window box. They were having an open house that everything was 40% off. I got some cute stars. Then we went on a Limo ride down to another store. It was pretty fun!
Today: I had the day off so I mowed the lawn, Cleaned the wheels on my car, and then Buddy decided to run away! Dang Dog!! He finally came home and run inside and under our bed. I was so mad at him! He got put in doggie time out! Now I get to tend little Landon! (Thanks Kirst and Matt!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment