For Valentines Weekend, we went down to Mesquite with my family. It was nice and sunny and we were able to be outside for a lot of the trip.
Kind of bad lighting but part of my family went through this narrow rock in St. George
Isn't he cute?
I love this place!! I love the red rock with the white temple. I have a deep love for St. George after going to school at Dixie.
We are just chillin on a rock at Valley of Fire. It was a pretty cool place.
My old dog Jaxon, that my grandparents adopted, had to have surgery and so he had to wear a cone so that he wouldn't bug his stitches. My silly grandpa decided to give Jaxon a break and he took a turn!! HA HA HA!
This is our cute little family. Buddy LOVED the rocks!! He was climbing anything and everything!! Half the time, he had climbed something and we had to get him to come back because we couldn't climb it. Silly dog!







No comments:
Post a Comment