Christmas came and went and we can hardly believe it! It was so much fun but went by too fast! Last week we only had to work on Monday and then half of the day on tuesday. We had our company party on Tuesday and then went to SLC to go iceskating and see the lights!
Wednesday we went to Joe's familys for a christmas eve get together. After eating, Joe performed the Dance on Napoleon Dynamite. It was REALLY good! Everyone laughed so hard.
Christmas we woke up VERY early and had so much fun opening presents! I got a lot of clothes and a doll. Joe got a whole lot of truck stuff! We went to see Bedtime stories with Dan and Staci and then went to dinner at Ihop (it was the only thing open besides denny's and the line was too long there!)
Friday we did a little shopping and relaxing with Dan and Staci.
Saturday I made joe put Christmas away. I know...it's a little early but I was done with all the clutter around the house! That night we went and saw seven pounds. We really liked it.
Sunday we got to speak in church. It went really good for both of us. It was the last time with my little primary class and I really struggled with it. Those little sunbeams are just the cutest things ever!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment